- Increase the proportion of boys taking part in dance activities by 2020.
- Promote more male role models in dance.
- Fire boys imaginations with new dance partnerships inspired by sports and superheroes.
- Provide more boys only workshops and masterclasses, along with bursaries and financial support for regular tuition.
- Offer financial support to encourage more men to train as dance teachers, as well as new resources for existing teachers.
We are very excited to announce the dates for our first Project B Summer Workshop. This two day workshop will include Ballet, Contemporary and Hip Hop; and will focus on both technique and creativity. This workshop is open to all boys 8 - 18 regardless of their dance level and experience. There will be challenges for the experienced dancers and opportunities for the newbies in both age groups: 8-12 & 13-18.
Please Note: Students do not need to be studying currently with an RAD studio or teacher.
For the most up to date information check out our Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/268038950562950/
To register for this workshop fill out the online form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gDLkje060AgOQ9OD-Klksf-tcWDxT8kOyY69on7BCRo/
Terms and Conditions for this workshop can be found here: T&C_ProjectB_Summer_Workshop_2019.pdf
RAD NZ would also like to acknowledge the support of the Wellington Community Trust for these Workshops.